Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I got drunk and dreamed of vampires


I got drunk last night and had to go pass out.

I then had the following dream:

I go back to England. We're at some village and are staying in some large estate.

I try to talk to Paul but as usual he's very cold and seems to push me away. This all ends when I find out he's actually a vampire. And so are a lot of people around us. In our conversation, I find out that he pushes me away because he's a vampire and so couldn't share his true self with me. Me, being me, and feeling very intense feelings for him in the dream tell him to turn me.

I'm turned into a vampire, easily. I think it was a glass of wine or something. I'm sitting down at the time, while an older servant man hovers around me. He asks me if I'm ok while Paul stands back. I say I'm ok and just look at the room around me. Out of nowhere I start to see other people in the room. Some are quite solid, while others are a bit transparent.

This is when I freak out a bit and tell Paul and the servant I'm seeing ghosts. They say that that's normal. I guess vampires can see ghosts.

This changes my relationship with Paul completely. From that moment on we were connnected, or so I felt in the dream. He kept putting his arms around me and held me most of the time. He told me at some point that he hoped I lasted more than the others, to which I smiled and said I was going to be around forever.

The whole dream gets a little hazy after that. I know he kept holding me and we slept in the same bed, both things I had wanted Paul to do while I was in England with him.

Yeap, I have some interesting dreams.

Link to cartoon above

No comments:

Post a Comment