Friday, March 26, 2010

I got off work early


I left work early today. I got in the elevator. The doors shut. I threw my hands in the air and went "Woooooo."

I got out of the building, felt a piece of garbage in my pocket and crossed the street looking for a garbage.  I saw the trash can at the same time a crowd of people was coming towards me.  I turned my body, just averting bumping into some man.  At the same time my hand extended and I threw what was now a ball of paper. It hit the side of the trash can, it circled half the rim then went in.  The guy I almost bumped into said "nice shot," exactly what I was thinking. I gave him a toothy grin and said "thanks!" I then ran into the train to avoid making more conversation.

I went into the train, the express which means I'll have to walk about a mile to get home. But it's all good, I have a pint of sorbet in the fridge.

Everyone was all smiles in the train.  

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment